Wednesday, July 09, 2008

wall quote installment #1

So we handed out sharpie markers at the final event June 27th and encouraged everyone to write whatever they wanted on the gallery walls. It was super cool to stand in each room and be surrounded by words of encouragement, favorite quotes and so forth. Lori Nunnery's daughter Jillian had a ball drawing on the walls. It was so fun to see her little eyes light up when I told her she could draw anything she wanted on the walls. A kids DREAM right? (I'll show you "silly Jilly's" drawings a bit later). Anyway, I thought it would be fun to show some of my favorites here in an installment format.
Today's quote is certainly one of my favorites. Written on the wall by one of the gallery's most loyal supporters, attorney Carl Seely. His mention of a "check cashing joint" made me laugh out loud. Here here Carl!! Agreed!!
There's many more super quotes written on the walls that I'll be listing here over the next few days and weeks. enjoy...Rachel

No comments: