The Dickson Gallery of Fine Artpresents “Reconfigured ‘07” by
Jacque Hillman ~ Sept 28-Oct 13
Incorporating selected parts from obsolete computers, the healing properties of copper and precious stones, Jacque Hillman creates one-of-a-kind art jewelry. “I saw what was inside computers and thought it was beautiful. I also thought about all that copper being dumped into landfills. I wanted to do my part in saving the environment.” Jacque said. Her work is so unique with such broad appeal you’ll not want to miss this special evening at the Dickson Gallery, Downtown. Come early! We’re expecting a sell out of these highly sought after jewelry pieces.
*Opening Reception
Friday, Sept 28, 7:00pm—9:00pm
w/Live jazz performances
*In cooperation with “Fabulous Friday” Sept. 28th! Live music on the street! Join us for a “night on the downtown!”
Jewelry Show continues thru Oct 13th
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
For more information visit www.dicksongallery.com/events.htm

No comments:
Post a Comment