ok...so I've realized that LOTS has happened since my last post. (and thank goodness for trail mix since I'm working late tonight).
The "Art-a-RITA Margarita" Party was a blast! Many, many people came thru the gallery last Friday night! Hard to believe that was a WEEK ago already. My how time flies!
It was a great evening of fine art (showcasing our many new artists and are GREAT new selection of artwork!) and the gallery's special recipe margaritas were once again a big hit, and of course the live music outside on the street was outstanding (thanks 2 Rare Gems and the Downtown Tavern).
Thank you to those of you who attending...and hopefully those of you who could not will attend our next big, great, fabulous event on fabulous Friday.
So what's coming up you might ask? We're showcasing Jacque Hillman's jewelry for the 2nd year in a row for her very own solo show once again. Last year was gang-busters and this year we're expecting even more. Jacque set record sales last year and I've seen samplings of her newest work for this year's show and I personally GUARANTEE you will not be disappointed!
The opening preview party is set for Friday, September 28th from 7p-9p! Don't miss THIS one!
I'll be adding details and photos to the website very soon.
until then...thank you for appreciating art!
Rachel
for more info see www.dicksongallery.com
Friday, September 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment