Check this out. Today I'm running in to Memphis to be featured on our local (Memphis and Jackson) NPR station (WKNO FM 90.1) "Checking on the Arts." Going to be talking about the goings on here at the Dickson Gallery in downtown Jackson and also I'll be mentioning the upcoming Shannon Street Blues Festival" coming up June 1 & 2.This radio segment will air tomorrow morning (5-17-07) at 9:00am Central Time. To listen to it live via the web go to http://www.wknofm.org/ListenLive.html and click on the appropriate link.
Special thanks to WKNO fm stations for their support of Jackson's local arts!
I'm a HUGE fan of National Public Radio and listen every day to news, music, and especially on the weekends love listening to Prairie Home Companion, and "Says You".
To learn more about WKNO FM -Memphis/Jackson visit www.wknofm.org.
To learn more about the 16th annual Shannon Street Blues Festival visit www.downtownjackson.com.
To learn more about the Dickson Gallery of Fine Art in downtown Jackson visit www.dicksongallery.com.
"Enjoy life...cause if you don't...who will?" Rachel

No comments:
Post a Comment