ok...so for those of you who know me...knows that ping-pong has a very special place in my heart. I LOVE the game! ...so much...I could stop everything and play right now. But I don't have a table...in fact, there's only one person in Jackson that I know has a table...so game time is a bit limited as you can imagine. What I don't understand...is WHY doesn't any of the local pool halls have at least ONE ping-pong table?The more people I talk to about it...the more ping-pong players I meet. I think there's a "hidden community" of die-hard PP players here in Jackson. Will SOMEONE please host ping-pong tournaments?
hmmm, would pp and art go together? Maybe I should get a pp table at the gallery and host my own tournaments. hmmmm?
In the mean time, this week is "prep for the party" week. Yep, it's that time again. Totally re-do the gallery for the art opening Friday night ("Fabulous Friday" downtown) and show on Saturday. Lots of hard work ahead...but always worth the effort. Then starting next week we're prepping to hang a show at a new salon in town "Carolina Avenue" and then on to the wine tasting and fine art show at Premier Place benefitting the West TN Cerebral Palsy Association. for more info about Dickson Gallery upcoming events see www.dicksongallery.com/events.htm . Come October...I'll be ready for a good ping-pong game!

1 comment:
I'll take you up on the offer of a ping-pong game! I'm not as good as you, but can hold my own!! We go WAAAY back, and I know that you would get chills up and down your spine lookin' back over the net at me!!!! Your Sister, Bren
Post a Comment