I think it's becoming epidemic...and the anti-spam laws haven't helped any. I bet I get close to 100 spam emails in a day. As I figure out how to "bounce" more and more of it back...the numbers I think are holding steady. But geez, really. Do we have to endure this crap? I found the cartoon on the left at www.spamusement.com who cleverly has create cartoons such as this one spoofing actual subject lines of spam email. Guess we might as well laugh about it...cause it's not going away. So in the mean time...I'll just keep deleting, blocking, and black listing (woops here's comes another spam as I'm writing). I wonder if these actually sell any product? Worse things have happened. I'm confident everyone trips and stumbles their way thru gobs of email in their inboxes each day. oooh for the days of valid email in the inbox. What year was that? 1997?
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Just how much spam do we have to take??
I think it's becoming epidemic...and the anti-spam laws haven't helped any. I bet I get close to 100 spam emails in a day. As I figure out how to "bounce" more and more of it back...the numbers I think are holding steady. But geez, really. Do we have to endure this crap? I found the cartoon on the left at www.spamusement.com who cleverly has create cartoons such as this one spoofing actual subject lines of spam email. Guess we might as well laugh about it...cause it's not going away. So in the mean time...I'll just keep deleting, blocking, and black listing (woops here's comes another spam as I'm writing). I wonder if these actually sell any product? Worse things have happened. I'm confident everyone trips and stumbles their way thru gobs of email in their inboxes each day. oooh for the days of valid email in the inbox. What year was that? 1997?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment