Thursday, June 28, 2007

Finesse...it's just a game.

So I've found a new great fun thing. Golf. What a tricky little game. But tests so many skills on so many levels. Focus, Form, and Finesse. Like any game...there's an art form to this one too. Actually, I believe there's an art form to just about anything. But the game of golf being a new discovery to me...fun, fun, fun. I get it now. Which I can be heard to say...until you do a thing...you usually don't get it.
I also get that golf is therapeutic. Just as painting, photography, pottery making, and any other form of art. I think somehow this must be related to the fact that everything else doesn't matter while we're engaged in it. Distraction from ourselves? Maybe...regardless...I'm gonna learn this game...or at least spend more time trying.
Happiness,
Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am organizing a women's league on Thursday evenings at Hidden Valley. Would you like to play with us? All levels welcome! You can contact me for more information at 427-7573.

Jill Mendoza