Friday, October 21, 2005

Thursday...Cool things happening...

Was contacted today by a writer from the Memphis Business Journal! That was cool! So had a phone interview with him because they're doing a story on the growth and happenings of downtown Jackson. It should be posted on their website in a few weeks www.bizjournals.com/memphis I wasn't familiar with their periodical until now...a solid business resource. Who knows what sort of positive promotional value this will create? I'm thrilled! Tomorrow is the luncheon for "Puttin on the Pink" week where the winner of Jai Johnson's Pendant will be announced. If you haven't come down to the gallery to register NOW is the time! (well actually tomorrow between 10:00a and 11:00a) after 11:00a the registration "fish-bowl" is going with me over to the luncheon. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow... It's been fun having pink in the gallery window display...hopefully tomorrow I'll get chance to take a photo and post it here. Happiness, Rachel

No comments: